Skip to content
General rules and behavior
- Be kind
- Respect others
- Listen to the admin/moderation team
- No bullying, sexism, racism, homophobia or other hate-based chat
- Don’t spam words or use all-caps
- Don’t ask to be a moderator. Wait until applications are open and then apply.
- Advertising yourself, products, accounts, events etc. without asking a mod first will usually lead to an immediate ban. If you are unsure, ask a mod first.
- Bullying, sexism, racism, homophobia or other hate-based chat will simply not be tolerated. Have respect for everyone.
- Repeatedly cause offence, disrupt the chat or prevent others from enjoying the chat and ignore the moderators’ warnings and timeouts.
- Impersonation. Don’t pretend to be someone else in name or otherwise.
- Breaching privacy. Do not post other peoples’ full name and/or addresses in chat, forums, groups etc.